Happy New Year!
So, there we have it, another year went by. It was better for some and worse for the other.
Luckily my (our) year was on the good side. I know I wrote exactly a year ago (here), that the best year of my life already happened, but I don’t know. This one might just topped it.
And before I can turn a new leaf, I have to do a quick review of last year. Here’s a Top 10 list of 2017:
10. It’s a tie between driving with Ford Mustang or getting promoted at work. Can’t decide between those two. One is my dream car and the other makes our private life easier…
9. Making first “screenplay” video for Christmas. Did you see it yet, btw?
8. Summer holidays. Because I’m a sucker for beach and sea. It was also Maj’s first real summer holiday, so…
7. Finally getting enough courage to start vlogging. I’m glad I did, just wish I would do it more.
6. My 28th birthday. Spending your birthday on the sea, even though it’s February? Yes, count me in. Can we do that again?
5. The Rolling Stones concert. Not much more needed to be said. One to tick off my bucket list.
4. Honeymoon. New country, just us2 (sorry Maj), little bit of sun. Last trip of 2017 was pretty special.
3. Maj’s first trip to London. Yes, Maj’s first trip was to my favorite city, London. It wouldn’t be on the podium if it were any other place in the world. Success!
2. Moving into our own house. Any other year (ok, not last two), it would be in firts place, but, well…
1. Wedding. We got married and since that’s one of those big life’s milestones, and it happens only once in a lifetime (if everything goes to lan), it would be weird to put it somewhere else.
This is it, my Top 10 from 2017. I hope next year can get close to excitement that this year brought.
And what’s planned for 2018? Not sure actually. We finished all the big things last year, but do expect some morem traveling, vlogs, (not) monthly reviews and more baby stuff. By the way, until when is it ok to call baby a baby?
How about you, how was your 2017 and what are your plans for 18? Let me know in the comments below.
Babies age: 1 year, 2 months, 2 weeks
Side note #1: Do you have one of those “new year, new me” resolutions? I don’t really do those, but I would like to start eating healthier and do some more sports if time permits. We’ll see… Maybe I’ll even start a new chapter on the blog, something like “bye bye dad bod”?
Side note #2: Almost forgot, blogging “resolution”. I would really like to bring in some routine to both blogs (London za vsak zep is the other one). For starters I was thinking posting something new every Sunday. But not on both each week, if I manage to do one post per week on anyone of them, I would call it success.
Side note #3: I’ve got an idea for BB-8 episode II. Would you be interested in it?
Side note #4: On that note, you can still win BB-8 in my giveaway. All the info is in the previous blog post. Or here.